Despite this gloomy weather, happy Friday! I’m actually off of work tonight and have no plans thus far… maybe that calls for some spring cleaning? We’ll see! Here are five things to know this afternoon!
- Come out to Style Etoile tomorrow from 10am-6pm for an exclusive shopping event and the chance to meet Martí (whom I currently intern for!) – designer of luxe tailored essentials – as well as styling duo Natalie and Christina Albina! You’ll be able to preview new collections and take advantage of sample sale prices! Trust me… you don’t want to miss this – the pieces are amazing.
- Speaking of Martí, we are having a giveaway! Simply ‘like’ our Facebook page for the chance to win this amazing leather jacket pictured below (retailed at $500!). Once we reach 500 likes, one lucky winner will be announced! Good luck!
- If you know me well, you know my obsession with anything princess-like. Well… Marc Jacobs just launched a pair of beautiful transparent pumps that has my inner fairy princess calling out to! What a major update on Cinderella’s magical slippers! I’m in love ❤ Get them here
- A little while back, I shared my top fashion apps for the iPhone. The list, however, keeps growing, as tech-savvy folks come up with fresh unique ideas, such as Trendabl. Just like Instagram, but for fashion, strike a pose or post a picture of something you must share, and voila! Plus, you can follow our favorite fashion-forward icons including Michael Kors, Diane von Furstenberg, and Barneys NY! My username is Danah (:
- In fashion, you can often depict one’s ‘fashion personality’ by their choice of shoes and handbag, with their bag being more crucial since it is probably the one fashion item we consistently wear the most. Refinery29 highlighted six common bags… and personalities they reveal. Which bag are you?! I’m a mixture of a Celine Luggage Bag Tote and a Cambridge Satchel Company bag.
What is everyone doing this weekend? I’m going to try my best to make it to the Style Etoile event before work, and the rest of my weekend will most likely consist of relaxation, which I strangely need a lot of lately.