The recent cool weather has had me eager for Fall more and more. I can’t believe we’re almost halfway through September, bringing us closer to my favorite season for dressing. Here’s what I’m lusting after for the cool, crisp season, featuring ASOS.
- New Look Padded Bomber Jacket — I’ve been obsessed with looks that include bomber jackets lately, and this one is simply perfect for Fall. I love that it’s padded to provide extra warmth, and the faux fur collar helps transition your look perfectly from day-to-night.
- New Look Leather Look Biker Jacket — I’m a sucker for a good leather jacket, and at $65, this one is too good to pass up! I already am obsessed with my Topshop leather jacket (which is on sale now!), but I love the zipper details and faux fur collar on this one.
- ASOS Mixed Fabric Parka — Truthfully, I’ve never owned a parka but have always wanted one. I love that this one has mixed fabrics, is long, and has a funnel collar attached to the fixed hood to provide even more warmth. It looks so cozy.
- ASOS Denim Skater Dress — One of my favorite go-to looks for Fall is a dress or skirt atop tights, paired with boots and a jacket. This skater dress in washed black denim not only looks comfortable, but it’s also very versatile throughout the Fall, into Winter, and even Spring.
- ASOS Denim A-line Mini Skirt — Another black denim piece, I know, but look how perfect the shape of this skirt is! I’d love to pair it with knee-high boots, tights, and a cozy sweater.
- New Look Cross Strap Ankle Boots — I have an abundance of black boots, but nothing in brown/tan. I stumbled across this pair of ankle strap boots on ASOS and instantly fell in love. It’s the perfect cognac color, and I love the subtle gold detail on the heel.
- ASOS Off-Shoulder Cardigan — Another must-have during the Fall season is a variety of cardigans. This one is great for transitioning from Summer to Fall, when it’s still warm during the day and cools down at night.
- boohoo Ripple Knit Sweater Dress — Cozy knits are eeeeverything. You can find me in giant hoodies and sweaters throughout the entire year when I’m hanging out at home, but I get even more excited to wear them when I’m out! I love the color of this ripple knit sweater dress and can’t wait to pair it with boots and a big scarf.
- Miss Selfridge Lattice Back Sweater — Last but certainly not least is another cozy knit, in sweater form. I love how big and comfy this piece looks and I seriously can’t get over the lattice back detail. It’s so pretty!
My list could have honestly went on and on and on, but these are just a few of my favorite lust-worthy pieces from ASOS! What do you look forward to wearing the most during the Fall?