It’s no surprise that several pieces from Nasty Gal’s goldmine collections have already sold out. I’ve showcased my favorite lust-worthy pieces from the Chanel, Moschino, and Balenciaga lines and I’m pretty sure the majority, if not all, of them are gone! Even more incredible vintage gems have been added to their growing vintage collection; here are my favorites.
I know, Thanksgiving isn’t even until tomorrow and I’m already thinking about holiday shopping! Can you blame me, though? Some people have started waaay before me, too! After all, it’s that time of year… when you want to give & get, but not empty out your entire wallet. I absolutely love everything about the holiday season, from the twinkling lights, delicious foods and drinks, rich golds and jewel tones, cozying up in the comfiest knits, and spoiling your loved ones (while being spoiled in return!)
Below is my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide featuring quirky accessories, sparkling jewelry, fun & chic gadgets, beautiful houseware, and luscious beauty products to make you even more beautiful than you already are!
- I love the multicolor greens on these crystal floral & teardrop earrings. ($35)
- Gold drop leaves perfectly matched for this season. ($24)
- A unique take on diamonds and caged jewelry. ($36)
- Classic meets quirky with large pearls on this bracelet. ($45)
- Cheers! to the holidays with this bottle coaster. ($28)
- A little kick in the kitchen from kate spade. ($50)
- A beautiful trinket box to store beautiful treasures. ($30)
- Light up the room with a festive candle (and keep the jar for pretty storage)! ($40)
- Cross your T’s in style with this polka dot stylus & pen. ($25)
- An upcoming new year means new thoughts to jot down. ($16)
- Stay cozy & stylish while listening to your favorite tunes. ($37)
- Because everything is cuter in bear form, including this USB. ($54 – littttle over, it’s ok!)
- Everything is also cuter in cat form, like this adorable hat. ($24)
- The prettiest bow to keep your hands warm and looking stylish. ($48)
- Can you tell I love cats by now? This headband is too cute! ($15)
- Stashing your coins just got a lot sweeter! ($16)
- A little bit of everything to get your body through harsh winter days. ($25)
- Smell luscious with philosophy. ($23)
- I’m not kitten… kitties make things better, even your lips. ($4)
- Go around and around with this makeup carousel. ($49)
I’m giving you a double feature today, with this morning’s post bringing some celebratory inspiration through the sweetest fashion editorials.
I’m 24 today! Although it may just be “another year” for many, I have made some huge changes in the past year, with the biggest one being my recent move to San Francisco. I’m excited to see what the next year has in store for me, with my career, Panache Offblast, and any new adventures along the way. I’ll keep it short and sweet today with an oh-so-lust-worthy wishlist!
Nasty Gal has launched two vintage designer collections so far, Moschino and Chanel, and of course I’m in love with both!
I know you can’t hashtag anything on Blogger but it’s so become so natural for me to include hashtags on most Social Media sites nowadays! Sigh… I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing but seeing as how I’m a Social Media Expert, I’m going to go ahead and call it a good thing and hope that Blogger integrates it into their system somehow.
Anyhow, seeing as it’s Thursday, let’s throw it back to the 90’s since, well, it’s one of my favorite decades that I also just so happened to grow up in. Right on!
A few months ago, I discovered online shop SHOP JEEN and instantly fell in love. The site is filled with quirky and bizarre (and let’s be honest, slightly offensive) apparel, accessories, and odds-and-ends. As the founder and owner Erin states “Shop Jeen is the internet”; and with that, the internet is obsessed with all things 90’s these days (oh AS IF! you kids that weren’t even born in the 90s… just kidding!). So naturally, the site carries tons of 90’s-inspired pieces. Here are my selects from SHOP JEEN’s totally rad shop.
The time has come! We’ve been obsessing over designer collaborations with Target, especially the long-awaited Prabal Gurung collection. The day has finally arrived, right after presenting his Fall collection at New York Fashion Week this weekend. It’s one of the most exciting collabs and we’ve all been dying to get our hands on it.
The colorful pigments of this collection are clearly the most standout feature, along with the bold and bright graphic prints – some geoemtric, some floral. Of course Gurung wouldn’t leave your outfit incomplete as he’s set out beautiful jewels, killer heels and flats, as well as chic handbags to complete the look. The looks definitely remind me of fashions seen on Blair from Gossip Girl who is one of my style icons (RIP)!
Check out the entire collection online and in-stores now. I’ve put together my favorite pieces below – what are you eager to snag?! This also makes me want Spring ASAP.