Can I just start off by saying that I just made the most delicious sandwich ever and I have to share with you all what it is so you can go make it… now!? It’s a grilled cinnamon apples & peanut butter sandwich – oh my goodness it’s so yummy and easy to make! All I did was sautee half of a thinly sliced Granny Smith apple with 1/8 tsp of sugar and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (I love cinnamon). Brown 2 slices of toast a little bit, then spread peanut butter on one side (I used chunky). Place apple slices atop pb/bread, form sandwich, and grill for about 3 minutes. Your house will smell amazing and your taste buds will adore you. I love delicious treats that are also healthy – get the best of both!
|LOOK AT ALL THE CINNAMON! ❤|
For quite some time now, I’ve had a mannequin/dress-form on my wishlist to buy in order to start showcasing my clothes, jewelry, and accessories that will be going into my online shop, Panache Boutique. I finally came around to buying one, and I honestly thought it was going to be cheap quality plastic, but boy was I [thankfully] wrong! I purchased my flesh-toned female dress-form from eBay and not only was it shipped super fast, but the actual product was way better than expected! It’s a very durable, hard, good quality plastic, and the package came with a hanger and screw that you attach to the top in a second for easy hanging. Here’s an example of how my items will look (this cardigan will actually be for sale!)
- eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: Like my ‘it’ pigmented lipgloss, I still haven’t found a lip-balm/chapstick that’s suited for my lips! This one by Evolution of Smooth was suggested and highly recommended by Bubbi of BubzBeauty (love, love, love her beauty tips!) It has the cutest little packaging, 5 different flavors (summer fruit, lemon drop, honeysuckle honeydew, tangerine and sweet mint), and it’s 100% natural 95% organic, so you’ll only get the best ingredients to go into your lips! It also has Vitamin E and shea butter which are great for keeping lips smooth, healthy, and happy (:
- Neutral Sandals: I haven’t bought a new pair of sandals in… I’d say… 2-3 years? That’s terrible only because the ones I have are not only hideous (I bought them on an impulse one day because I needed sandals), but they are uncomfortable and falling apart. Due to that, I’ve been wearing my black pointy flats every. single. day. Yes they’re cute but they aren’t very practical for the summer! Think I’ll be heading to F21 and H&M soon to see what they’ve got…
- Sunhat: I bought myself a super cute black felt floppy hat from Charming Charlie a month or so ago, and I’m in love. I can’t wear that daily though, so I’m looking for a simple, small, straw hat to wear casually – any suggestions? The ones I come across are cheap and not very cute 😐
- Exercise DVD: I downloaded the Brazilian Butt-Lift recently and I’m beyond excited to try it out. Not for ‘losing weight’ purposes but mainly because I love staying toned (like I use to be) and I’m more out of shape than ever, it’s pretty sad. The Brazilian Butt-Lift, designed by Leandro Carvalho, is designed to improve your hips and thighs, butt, abs, back, arms… pretty much everything in your body. Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio had it specially designed for her and it obviously worked – she looks incredible all the time.
- High-pigmented Lip-gloss: I mention this over and over but I seriously cannot find a high pigmented lip gloss for the life of me. I don’t want to spend $15+ on one, I know there are more affordable options out there [any suggestions?!] I found this one by Philosophy at Sephora for I believe $10, so I’ll go try it out soon. Otherwise, Sephora employees… get ready to see someone try on every single lipgloss in the store…
- Smoothing/Shine Serum: My long lioness mane does not do well in the summer heat, so I need something to tame it! I’ve done my research on Moroccan/argan oil and apparently it is the best shine enhancer and smoothing formula for hair – I’ll be stopping by ULTA soon to find out!
I’m trying to discover the best lighting in my condo to take pictures, so hopefully from here on out, you’ll be seeing more of me, my daily life and outfits! And definitely do stay tuned for my shop to open!